Learn how to motivate, manage and take charge of projects and people.
Supervisors and department heads who need to develop their supervisory skills and those interested in learning the principles of supervision.
This course has been designed to meet identified needs as follows:
- To provide supervisors and departments heads with the necessary tools for professional supervisory performance at work.
- To strengthen the effectiveness of supervision, leading to productive and cooperative team work.
WHAT DO YOU LEARN IN THIS TRAINING?
Upon completion of this course the participants will be able to:
- Learn the basic principles of supervision planning & controlling (e.g. cost control);
- Recognize the role of the supervisor, the responsibilities of a supervisor;
- Supervisory skills, e.g. correcting & instructing, motivating and effective delegation.
- Leadership and discipline in order to develop and apply these skills effectively in the workplace.
- Problem solving & decision making;
- Practice effective communication skills and be aware of the results of poor communication.
develop Quality Customer Service Skills
The duration of this course is divided in 5 sessions of approximately 3 hours.
» Register now!
*For further information contact us.