The training Practical Management is meant for management members within an organization who direct (or who shortly shall start directing) a small group of people. The member of management is in this case close to the work that must be carried out by the other workers. In most cases he has done this work himself.
WHAT DO YOU LEARN IN THIS TRAINING ?
This training offers you the opportunity to acquire or increase insight, know-how and skills in the field of;
- management-techniques (e.g. planning & controlling)
- your role, responsibilities and authorities as a Manager 2001
- writing job descriptions
- performance appraisal
- establishing and applying different styles of management;
- sustaining effective work conversations with co-workers;
- correcting, instructing, motivating and delegating co-workers;
- setting priorities;
- vision and mission;
- organization structures;
- problem solving;
- reporting techniques (e.g. graphs)
HOW DO WE WORK ?
The most important aspect of the training is practice. We dedicate 80 % of the time thereto. The results of the training are therefore directly applicable.
Attention for each and every participant is the next characteristic of the training. As a consequence, we train in groups of no more than 12 participants.
With tasks based on practice for the periods between the two sections, you immediately apply what you have learned. Needless to say that a professional approach, with the aid of instruction movies, video recordings and text books, form part of the program.
» Register now!
*For further information contact us.