The target group for this course are managers and office clerks who are dealing with clients & account, e.g., insurance offices, banks, tax-consultants etc.
WHAT DO YOU LEARN IN THIS TRAINING ?
Upon completion of this course the participants will be able to:
- know the role of the account manager, his responsibilities & authorities;
- planning & controlling;
- setting priorities & time management;
- project management;
- financial planning;
- improving your commercial & selling skills;
- improving your conversation skills (e.g. bringing bad news, advising clients);
- professional presentation skills;
- telephone skills and customer service;
- handling complaints & conflicts;
- personal strength & weaknesses analysis;
HOW DO WE WORK ?
The most important characteristic of this training is practice. The results of the training are therefore directly applicable. Attention for each and every participant is the next characteristic of the training. As a consequence, we only train in groups of no more than 12 participants. Needless to say that a professional approach, with experienced trainers and the aid of instructional movies, workbooks and role plays, forms an integral part of this course.
Course Method: Inter-active self study, The training is a combination of self work and guidance. Every participant receives a text book containing theory, advice and exercises. At the end you will receive a certificate of accomplishment.
The duration of this course is divided in 4 sessions of approximately 3 hours.
» Register now!
*For further information contact us.