Human Resources Management
The training Human Resources Management is meant for management members within an organization who direct (or who shortly shall start directing) a group of people. Also for everyone who is working in and with the Human Resources Department this training is essential.
WHAT DO YOU LEARN IN THIS TRAINING ?
This training offers you the opportunity to acquire or increase insight, know-how and skills in the field of;
- your role, responsibilities and authorities as HR Manager;
- organizing yourself, and your workload;
- eliminating time - waster and applying time and cost savers;
- effective communications and conversation techniques;
- e.g. how to get your message across, bad news and dealing with emotional behavior;
- recruitment/selection and interview techniques;
- performance review and giving constructive feedback;
- coaching and motivating co-workers;
- labor law, collective and individual labor agreement;
- management and leadership styles (discover your own style);
- managing absenteeism and managing a multi cultural workforce;
- handling complaints/conflict management; and writing HR reports.
HOW DO WE WORK ?
The most important aspect of the training is practice. We dedicate 80 % of the time thereto. The results of the training are therefore directly applicable.
Attention for each and every participant is the next characteristic of the training. As a consequence, we train in groups of no more than 12 participants.
With tasks based on practice, you immediately apply what you have learned. Needless to say that a professional approach, with the aid of instruction movies, video recordings and text books, form part of the program.
» Register now!
*For further information contact us.